ezimerchant connects with Xero
How to get started
Simply click Connect with Xero below and you'll be asked to sign into your Xero account.
Select Join ezimerchant and we will setup an ezimerchant account that will be automatically linked with your Xero account. Once you make your first sale, you will see a draft invoice in your Xero account ready for approval.
First you need to create a Xero account. Make sure to use the same email address as your ezimerchant account. Come back to this page and click Connect with Xero to link the two accounts.
What is ezimerchant?
ezimerchant is the easiest way to start selling online
- Sell on your website, eBay store, Facebook store and Google Shopping.
- Enjoy unlimited PayPal transactions at no extra charge.
- Connect with your Xero account.
- Mobile store
- Fully Customisable
- No setup fees and it's free for up to 10 products.
What is Xero?
Xero is easy to use online accounting software that’s designed specifically for small businesses.
- It's all online, so you can work when and where you want to. Just login with your PC, Mac or mobile.
- Your bank statements are automatically imported and categorized, letting you see your cashflow in real-time.
- Invite your team and work together on financials. You can collaborate over your up-to-date numbers.
- Xero has all you need to run your business – including invoicing, paying bills, sales tax returns, reporting and much more.
Why link Xero with ezimerchant?
When you combine Xero with ezimerchant the end result is amazing.
- As soon as a order is placed, it is instantly posted to Xero as an invoice
- Separate your different sales channels to see what's working best
- Avoid double entry of transactions or customer information
- Control stock levels and notify you and your customers when levels are low
- Send customised statements to your debtors and collect payment via PayPal or debit and credit cards.
Does the ezimerchant/Xero integration support receiving funds in multiple currencies?
Yes. It's easy to setup using a PayPal account, just add the currencies you wish to receive in ezimerchant and Xero and all the calculations and conversions will be done for you.
What about taxes? If the tax rules in effect on ezimerchant and Xero match up, everything goes smoothly. If they are not in sync, we'll be able let you know what to adjust on either side as soon as your accounts are linked up.
Any other questions? Visit our support channel.